From YoshipediaJump to navigationJump to search
Template:SwitchtabsYoshi series. They're colored blue and have light brown wings. They look like Swoopers.
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
Fangs will try to fly into Yoshi if he woke them up when he's close to them. The way to defeat Fangs is to stomp, eat or egg them.
Yoshi's Island DS
Fangs later reappeared in the game and they're found in the airborne exhibit in the Island Museum and behave like the one they appeared. Fangs are killed by either being jumped on or by being swallowed. Fangs fly randomly in all directions.
Yoshi's New Island
Fangs return in Yoshi's New Island with the same role as the previous games. Their leader Count Fang also appears as the second major boss. Count Fang's bodyguards, the Purple Fangs also help him in battle defending him from any attacks.
- Enemies in Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
- Enemies in Yoshi's Island DS
- Enemies in Yoshi's New Island
- Enemies in yoshi's woolly world
- Characters in Yoshi's Island DS
- Characters in Yoshi's Woolly World
- Characters in Yoshi's New Island
- Characters in Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
- Yoshi's Woolly World
- Enemies in Yoshi Touch & Go
- Enemies in Yoshi's Crafted World