Super Mario WorldThey make their first Yoshi appearance in this game. They throw spikes and there are many new sub-species.
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
They were a very common enemy and even had 3 levels named after them in Super Mario World 2. They attack by throwing Spiny eggs at Yoshi which explode upon hitting the ground.
Lakitu reappears in Yoshi's Story. They have a different attack pattern from Super Mario World 2 Yoshi's Island, instead they attack by throwing rocks or spiked balls at Yoshi.
Yoshi Touch & Go
Lakitu reappears in Yoshi Touch & Go they remained unchanged from Super Mario World 2 Yoshi's Island.
Yoshi's Island DS
They take the same role as in Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island in Yoshi's Island DS.
Yoshi's New Island
Lakitu reappears in Yoshi's New Island and once more remain sunchanged from previous games.
Yoshi's Woolly World
Lakitu reappears in Yoshi's Woolly World they once again retain their same attack pattern and behavior from previous games they first appear in Spiky Stroll.
One Lakitu appears in a Ghost Mansion in Yoshi's Safari.
- Pages in need of an Infobox
- Enemies in Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
- Enemies in Yoshi Touch & Go
- Enemies in Yoshi's Safari
- Characters in Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
- Characters in Yoshi Touch & Go
- Characters in Yoshi's Safari
- Species of Koopa
- Former Villains
- Tetris Attack
- Enemies in Yoshi's Story
- Enemies in Yoshi's Island DS
- Enemies in Yoshi's New Island
- Enemies in yoshi's woolly world