Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
Little Mouser make their debut in this game they hide in holes where the eyes can be seen after some time they will emerge from their holes when it spots Yoshi it pursue him in an attempt steal his eggs if Yoshi currently has any eggs with him and will scurry away with it into its burrow if it successfully steals an egg. It can be defeated with most forms of attack their artwork depicts them as purple with red feet while their sprite shows them as blue with yellow ears and red-orange feet. Additionally a skull wearing variant known as Little Skull Mouser makes an appearance in this game.
Little Mouser appear in Yoshi's New Island acting the same as it did in the previous installment.
Little Mouser make a reappearance in this game unlike in the previous two games they are colored indigo with orange feet while still keeping their black bandanna they act the same as before but steal yarn balls instead of eggs.
Little Mouser appear again in Yoshi's Crafted World once again reprising their same role in addition they can use magnets to steal coins.
- Mousers also appear in Mario Party 9 in the Captain event on Boo's Horror Castle.
- This article is a stub. You can help Yoshipedia by expanding it.
- Enemies in Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
- Characters in Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
- Members of the Koopa Troop
- Enemies in Yoshi's New Island
- Enemies in yoshi's woolly world
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
- Yoshi's New Island
- Yoshi's Woolly World
- Enemies in Yoshi's Crafted World